Universal Life Insurance policy is a flexible way to help protect your loved ones and build cash value. Universal life offers a great option to help your family prepare for the unexpected. It provides a flexible premium and adjustable benefits so that as your needs change, you have the option of changing your coverage. Additionally, as premiums are paid, it can accumulate account value which grows tax deferred until you need it.
Features of Universal Life Insurance:
- Flexibility – decide the amount of life insurance, benefit, and premium payments.
- Security – protect loved ones from financial hardship should the unexpected occur.
- Death benefit – life insurance proceeds are generally income tax free to the beneficiary.
- Guaranteed interest rate – earn while protecting your family. The interest rate which the account value grows is guaranteed never to drop below a defined level.
- Cash value growth is tax deferred – The growth in cash values is tax- deferred under current federal income tax law.